A child’s dental care really starts with his or her mother’s healthy pregnancy, because baby teeth begin to form before...
Why Choose Us
Our Promise To You
- To provide consistent good quality care that meets our patient’s needs and our professional standards.
- To maintain our knowledge and competence as dental professionals.
- To provide our patients with all necessary information to help them make decisions on their dental care and that we respect those choices
- To follow a Holistic approach to dental care. This means taking into consideration the overall health and well being of a person in whatever treatment is done.
- To ensure our patients are treated with honestly and integrity by an excellent dentist.
- Get a confident smile that can change everything with a good dentist at Trafalgar Dental Care.
What We Do
Mon – Thu / Fri: 08:00 – 17:00 / 13:00
Sat – Sun: Closed
This means that despite announcements to the contrary, the CDBS will remain operational for both public and private dental sectors into 2017.
CDBS to continue into the new year!http://www.ada.org.au/News-Media/News-and-Release/Latest-News/CDBS-Update
Tooth decay is the destruction of tooth structure and can affect both the enamel (the outer coating of the tooth) and the dentin layer...
Those working in dental practices know how difficult it can be to encourage people to take their oral health seriously....
Gingivitis refers to inflammation of the gum of any cause. However, it is most often associated with plaque. Plaque is the soft,...