Those working in dental practices know how difficult it can be to encourage people to take their oral health seriously....
Why Choose Us
Our Promise To You
- To provide consistent good quality care that meets our patient’s needs and our professional standards.
- To maintain our knowledge and competence as dental professionals.
- To provide our patients with all necessary information to help them make decisions on their dental care and that we respect those choices
- To follow a Holistic approach to dental care. This means taking into consideration the overall health and well being of a person in whatever treatment is done.
- To ensure our patients are treated with honestly and integrity by an excellent dentist.
- Get a confident smile that can change everything with a good dentist at Trafalgar Dental Care.
What We Do
Mon – Thu / Fri: 08:00 – 17:00 / 13:00
Sat – Sun: Closed
This means that despite announcements to the contrary, the CDBS will remain operational for both public and private dental sectors into 2017.
CDBS to continue into the new year!http://www.ada.org.au/News-Media/News-and-Release/Latest-News/CDBS-Update
Gingivitis refers to inflammation of the gum of any cause. However, it is most often associated with plaque. Plaque is the soft,...
Brushing twice a day is good for your breath and gums and all, but it also helps out your whole body. Francesco...
A new study is calling on dental teams to alert parents to the oral health risk of sharing spoons with...